At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- Ernst & Young is seeking a Junior Anti-money Laundering Specialist to research, prepare and complete anti-money laundering (AML) due diligence records for its clients;
- The candidate will be a member of a risk management team focused on Know Your Client (KYC), the central team responsible for the timely completion of KYC records;
- This is a centralized role, therefore, as part of your job, you will be assigned to support a few EY member practices with KYC procedures of that member practice. We are offering a starting position, which does not require previous experience as all required training on the country AML legislation and policy will be provided upon onboarding.
Knowledge and skills requirements:
- Prepare client-specific KYC-related analyses and complete Due Diligence where required;
- Undertake KYC activities for on-boarding new clients, working closely with the engagement teams and service line administrators to ensure timely on-boarding and reduction of touch points;
- Verify completeness and correctness of information (e.g., Ultimate Beneficial Owner correctly identified, all documents – received and signed);
- Perform public searches, search-sanction lists, review and evaluate recent negative news related to clients;
- Monitor KYC status (checking if documents received from client are in line with local policies);
- Liaise with internal Risk Management personnel on the application of KYC policy.
- English proficiency (Upper-intermediate and above)
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Analytical thinking
- University student (or graduate) of Economics or Law or other relevant field
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Apply now. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EY is an equal opportunities employer.
All applications are treated as confidential.